The following changes are in effect as of Thursday, July 23, 2020.
- Seed soil boxes added on par 4 and 5 holes.
- Benches put out on the course.
- Garbage cans put on the course in strategic locations.
- No changes to touchless flags, bunker rakes, ball washers and water stations.
- Reopening of North parking lot gate, providing access to the Club from both entrances. Gate fobs will be required.
- Greeter station eliminated from South parking lot.
- Addition of an attendant’s station on the driving range to control golfer traffic. Range remains restricted to golfers who have a tee time within 30 minutes, golfers who have booked a practice session or who have a lesson / fitting session.
- Golfing Guests now allowed Saturday after 1:00 pm. Reserve online through GGGolf.
- Locker rooms and locker room washrooms open but no showers or shoe cleaning services offered.
- Card rooms remain closed.
- Willie Park Lounge open to all members and their guests. Maximum of 50 patrons as prescribed by the new Provincial rules on Indoor Gatherings. Tables spread out in order to respect social distancing guidelines.
- Patrons must wear a protective mask while in the Clubhouse except when seated and ready to have a drink or a meal. Masks are to be worn when a member of our staff is in proximity of an occupied table, either for taking an order or for bringing / taking away food or drinks to the table.
- Patrons may not order drinks at the WPL bar. Drink orders must be made through a server.
- Reservations required for indoor WPL dining but not necessary for outside dining on the Upper Terrace. Please call 613-736-1397.
- Reservations will be limited to 10 people.
- Hours of operation:
- Hut Patio – 6:30 am to 10:00 pm
- Upper Terrace and Willie Park Lounge – 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Clubhouse access doors: Hut and Main entrance (6:30 am). Upper Terrace at top of staircase (11 am).