The Ottawa Hunt and Golf Club houses one of the finest curling facilities in the Ottawa region. Six sheets of ice support an active curling program that includes Ladies’, Men’s, Open and Mixed leagues for social and competitive curlers of all levels.
We offer curling-only memberships, with no initiation fee, that feature Clubhouse privileges 12 months a year and access to the Club’s year-round social activities
Ottawa Hunt Curling Members Enjoy the Best Curling Facility in a Country Club Atmosphere
- No initiation fee for curling memberships
- Year-round access to the Clubhouse food and beverage services
- Weekly dining specials and year-round social events
- Chit privileges
- Access to the golf course during the special fall Golfer/Curler event
- Modern locker rooms including showers and towels
- All curling association fees paid on your behalf
- Ample free parking
For information about the curling program, membership, applications and fees, please contact our Curling Manager, by email or at 613 736-1355.
2 Years for the Price of 1
This limited time offer applies to new members only and to the eligible curling categories only. You pay the full regular membership fee in August and get your curling membership for two full seasons. Annual food and beverage spending minimums apply in all membership years.
Whole Team Incentive
If you have a team that would like to join as a unit an additional 10% (one time) discount will be applied to each of the 4 new memberships.
Curling Memberships & Programs
Fully Privileged Curling Membership & Family Plan
Associate Intermediate Curler
We are pleased to offer the Associate Curler Membership for individuals between the ages of 19 and 40. This is a fully privileged curling membership at a reduced rate.
Daytime Curler Program
This program is available to people who wish to participate in daytime leagues only. A daytime league is defined as one having games scheduled between 9 am and 2 pm. Daytime curlers may be eligible to play in some all-member events such as the Golfer/Curler and annual Turkey Spiel, or as a guest spare (see sparing policy).
Our program offers the following daytime leagues:
- Tuesday Day Ladies – 1 pm
- Wednesday Day Men – 10 am
- Friday Morning Open – 10 am
- Saturday Morning Open – 9 am
Learn to Curl Program
Learn to Curl (LTC) participants play in their own specially designed league that features instruction and coaching every week for 20 weeks. The curriculum is aimed specifically at people who have not curled before.
- Adult, new curlers or people returning to the game with less than 10 games experience
- New members only*
How it Works:
- First year LTC Members will be eligible to play in the LTC league and to spare in other club leagues
- Second year LTC Members may play in approved club leagues. They may also continue in the LTC program for second year instruction
- Participation and membership in the LTC program will be limited to a maximum of 2 years. After you have “graduated” year 2 we hope you will continue to curl with a conversion to our regular leagues and membership
- LTC Members may not be eligible for membership incentive programs
*Ottawa Hunt Golf Members who would like to learn to curl:
- We encourage our golf members to give curling a try through our LTC program
- Golf members registered in the LTC program will pay a special fee that includes the regular curling activity fee
- Golf members registered in the LTC program may participate in other leagues
- LTC participants, including golf members, will graduate from the LTC program within 2 seasons
Ottawa Hunt Golf Member Curling Activity
Golf members may participate in the curling program by adding the curling activity fee to their membership. This activity fee allows you fully privileged access to the curling program including all regular leagues and events.
If you haven’t curled before, consider the Learn to Curl program.