Spacious, handsome surroundings, attentive service, fine food – they are the key ingredients of a successful wedding celebration and the cornerstone of the Ottawa Hunt and Golf Club’s wedding reception services.
One of the oldest and most prestigious private clubs in the National Capital Region, the Hunt Club’s rich history and modern amenities combine to offer the perfect setting for your special day.
Our bright, spacious Banquet Room overlooks manicured gardens and greens – the lush surrounding an elegant background for photographs.
From an intimate exchange of vows before family and friends to a grand reception, our experienced staff will assist you every step of the way. Our services include assistance with room décor, centrepieces and table and chair linens. And whether you choose from our regular banquet menu or select one of our upgrades, you and your guests will sit down to an elegant meal that is sure to impress.
Banquet and Meeting Rooms
- The Banquet Room seats up to 144 people, and by opening the dividing wall into the adjoining President’s Lounge, it can hold 192 people. The Banquet Room has a built-in dance floor and floor-to-ceiling windows for plenty of natural light.
- The President’s Lounge offers seating for up to 48 people and is ideal for an intimate dinner or cocktail reception. It is also equipped with its own screen and projector, perfect accompaniments for business meetings and presentations.
- The Boardroom, located on the ground floor of the Clubhouse, seats up to 10 people in adjustable chairs set around a grand boardroom table.
- The Meeting Room has seating for up to 10 people, and our catering menu offers a wide range of choices for your business breakfast, lunch, and breaks.
- The Clubhouse is 100% wireless. We also have all the requisite tools – flip charts, projector, screen, etc. – for a successful business meeting.
Whether it is a meeting for 10 or a dinner for 200, consider the Ottawa Hunt and Golf Club for your special events. Our facilities and food and beverage service can be customized for any occasion, and our attention to detail is sure to impress our members and their guests.
Event planning can be a challenge. Let us put our experience to work for you. Please call 613 736-1195 or e-mail our Food & Beverage Manager Maureen McGillivray. We would be pleased to set up an appointment to discuss your requirements.